Wednesday, August 13, 2014

*LONG OVERDUE* Post


Do forgive if you've been checking in every now and then …. but disappointed from the lack of post.
It has been the most tumulous period in my life and while I get the hang of coping, I might just be a little more diligent in posting.
Hook up on my Instagram for frequent updates !

It decided to stop hoarding and start creating with my favorite products.
My Mind's Eye's Market Street was right in my bucket-list of NEED craft items and I'm well glad to put these beauties into good use.
Inspired by MME'S July Sketch Challenge.







Here're a couple assignments using Melissa France's products…

Simply love glitter and mica flakes! Silver is my new LOVE.






Another couple of projects using Webster's Pages...



Take Care!
xo
Em.

No comments: