Saturday, January 4, 2014

New CHA Reveals - [Webster's Pages]

Be Still my heart .... these 6 new collections by Webster's Pages are SO Drool-worthy. Can't wait to use them soon =)

Introducing Sweet Routine by Adrienne Looman.... SO PRETTY ! The colors are Really FAN-TASTIC !!



and another by Adrienne :



here's another in Webster's Pages signature style.... *Sigh* ... I can stare at this the whole day.



and a party themed collection "Party Time" ...


Seriously... i cannot decide which is my favourite. Can you ?! =)
Join in the fun and you might win yourself a collection pad ; pop by Webster's Pages blog for more details !

1 comment:

Bellaidea said...

not an easy choice! I love colors from the first one and design from the 3rd but still - would love to work with all of them! Regards and a Happy New Year my friend!