Friday, April 26, 2013

Many Many Thanks ....

I need to offer my heartfelt thanks to the ladies who attended Papermarket's Garden Party last week. It wasn't exactly smooth a ride to start off. With delayed shipment and other issues, my heart just got weaker.Truly, it was really nice to meet some of you again :). I kinda miss teaching workshops here... haha! Thank you too to Papermarket, for making me part of this event :)

To every single one of you (and those ladies whom i didn't manage to catch a shot) ... THANK YOU!

(Photos are clickable):



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
here's a recent project using Inkido's

IMG_1919

IMG_1920


One using Inkido's for Berry71Bleu's Aprils (Spring) Challenge:

Inkido's - Card

and another using Melissa France's.... :)

IMG_1934

MF Paper Pouch Close Up II

April is coming to an end really soon! Hope all you kind readers have a restful weekend....
Blessings ....

xo
em

1 comment:

Janetcraft said...

great deco, I love the inspiration, Emeline!