Wednesday, April 17, 2013

April's ...

March Madness rolled over to a whirlwind April and I'm SO GLAD it's coming to an end soon. I have a grande sized back-log of projects to share... but let me catch a breathe or two.

The past couple of weeks had be busy with an event with Kenzo LVMH. An eye opening opportunity for me indeed to see how scrapbooking and beauty can go hand in hand! Thank you for contacting me :)




Here's what the ladies had a hand in doing during the pre-skincare workshop segment.
IMG_1378

and catching up with projects for Inkido's:

IMG_1835

IMG_1833

You are not too late to take part in Inkido's April Challenge hosted by Yasmin :)
Here are the details : LINK.

Here's a layout for Scrap 365 Magazine who is also hosting a challenge on their Challenge site HERE. (Prizes involved!)
Deciding to go sleek and neat this time ...



emelinesketchapril

Scrap 365 Close Up

Lastly, I can't wait for this Saturday 20 April. Papermarket's Garden Party is FINALLY HERE !! :)

have a blessed day.
Em

1 comment:

Patty O'Malley said...

Beautiful projects! Your work is always so pretty!